I hope you like lasagna, because I have this amazing recipe that I would like to share with all of you 🙂
This is not your typical Lasagna with noodles, instead i substituted it with fresh zucchini for a low carb/ gluten free/ keto friendly option. It turned out great and all my family loved it. I encourage to try and make it yourself, and i would love to hear your feedback on that 🙂
A hearty and savory, Italian inspired gluten free entrée, perfect for Keto and other healthy lifestyles.
- Ground beef – 1.5 lb
- Zucchini – 3 medium sliced 1/8″ thick slices
- Cheese – 4 cups shredded or 20 thin slices any kind
- Marinara sauce – 18 oz can
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder – 1 teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning – 1 teaspoon
- Tamari sauce – 1 tablespoon
- In a large bowl mix the meat with the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and the tamari sauce and set it aside
- In a 12×8 aluminium tray, place the sliced zucchini (as shown in the picture)
- On top of the Zucchini place the layer of meat, then marinara sauce. Cover with cheese.
- Repeat all the steps for the few layers.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 45 minutes.