So I’ve decided to try and make something that I’ve never made before – Ice Cream. And to make it healthy I’ve made it keto so that we can enjoy it guild free. Now it was not very easy but the results were so tasty, it’s dangerous to have them around. Of course if you don’t want keto version, just substitute Swerve for Sugar.
Chocolate Covered Vanilla Ice Cream
Ice Cream Filling
- Add water to the pot and heat it, add chocolate ingredients to the glass cup and set the cup into heating water, wait for chocolate to melt and whisk it together.
- Coat the Ice Cube Tray with oil, pour 2/3 of the chocolate into the tray and slowly move it around the sides of the tray as the chocolate cools, to allow it to cover all sides. This is a slow process so take your time and let the chocolate cool and cover all sites of the tray with a chocolate crust, then set the tray into the freezer.
- In the different pot add the Ice Cream ingredients, blend together with immersion blender and get to boil, then turn off, and let cool.
- Spoon the ice cream into chocolate covered tray and place back into freezer for 20 minutes
- Warm up remaining chocolate and pour it over the ice cream to create top crust, then transfer back to the freezer for a few hours.
- Pop individual ice cream bars out of the Ice Cube Tray and enjoy.