So for those of you who never heard the name, it is Mediterranean ground beef fried on a skewer and full of flavor.
What makes this dish truly unique is the amazing blend of spices, ranging from ginger and cumin along with fresh cilantro and mint leaves.
A spicy and savory, Mediterranean inspired gluten free entrée, perfect for Keto, Paleo and other healthy lifestyles.
- Ground beef – 2 lb
- Eggs – 2 large
- Onion – 1 medium
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Ginger – thumb nail size
- Cilantro – 1/4 cup
- Mint – 1/4 cup fresh
- Salt – 2 tea spoons
- Cumin – 1 tea spoon
- Paprika – 1 tea spoon
- Black pepper – 1/4 tea spoon
- Grain all the ingredients in kitchen aid and mix in the spices and eggs
- Refrigerate the mix for at least 1 hour to get all the flavor absorbed well
- Take a bamboo skewers and form a sausage shape around each skewer.
- Heat the grill pan on medium heat and brush it with oil.
- Place few skewers at a time and grill on all sides about minute and a half on each side.