Here is another great appetizer that I made for mine and Roman’s birthday party.
This was an very easy appetizer to make, yet so delicious!!! It is a great chaser to go with shots of your favorite alcohol.
Spicy Zucchini Rolls
A spicy and savory, Russian inspired gluten free apetizer, perfect for Keto, Paleo and other healthy lifestyles.
- Cut of the tips of the zucchini and slice them the long way, about 1/4 inch each. Season the zucchini on the both sides with salt, onion powder and garlic powder and sear both sides for about 5 minutes each side on preheated grill pan brushed with butter. Set to cool down
- Chopp the Jalapeno peppers very small and sear in a pan with salt and butter
- Spread mayo on one side of zucchini stripe and add the jalapeno spread.
- Roll the zucchini up and hold it with a tooth pick
- Refrigerate for about half an hour before serving.