As a kid I can’t remember a single holiday, or some family get together, without having the Olivie salad being served. All the guest were always asking to pass the dish to each other, so they all can enjoy this awesome and very felling salad.
There are so many different versions of Potato Salad, but once you taste this one, it will be your favorite one 🙂
A comforting and savory, Eastern European inspired gluten free appetizer, perfect for Paleo and other healthy lifestyles.
- Potatoes – 4 lb of Yukon or Russet (For Keto substitute with Radishes or Jicama)
- Grilled Chicken breast – 1 cup chopped
- Eggs – 4 medium size boiled
- Peas and Carrots – 1 cup, cooked
- Pickles – 2 medium chopped fine
- Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
- Salt and ground black pepper – to taste
- In a large pot, cook the potatoes and the eggs together for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are soft inside (check with a fork). After done cooking, set aside the potatoes and the eggs and when they cool down then peal off the skin from both and dice the potatoes and the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, add the potatoes , meat, eggs, carrots and peas and the pickles with the Mayo and the spices and mix all together very well. Refrigerate few hours before serving