So it turns out we have a party to go to, and I was requested to make a desert. So I was thinking of what to make, and I remembered my husband has made an amazing cheesecake before that was both sugar and gluten free but the last time we’ve brought it, no one realized that, it tasted exactly like the real deal. And so I’ve asked him for the recipe, and here you go – my delicious Keto Cheesecake.
A rich and decadent, gluten free desert, perfect for Keto, and other healthy lifestyles.
- Mix up dry ingredients, add wet ingredients, mix and spread into Cheesecake Pan. Poke the holes with a fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Coconut Milk – 1/2 can
- Raspberry Sugar Free Jello – 1/2 pack
- Mix filling ingredients in pot over medium heat using the Immersion Hand Blender and get it to start boiling and thickening.
- Blend coconut milk with jelly powder.
- Pour filling over crust, then pour over raspberry swirl and spread around gently with a fork, don’t over mix.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Chocolate Topping DirectionsOnce cooled pour chocolate over cheesecake. Chill in fridge overnight and enjoy.
Nutritional Data per Serving
- Calories: 475 kCal
- Fat: 46 g
- Total Carbs: 11 g
- Total Fiber: 5 g
- Net Carbs: 5 g
- Protein: 12 g