It is still very cold in Michigan and we were all craving for something warm and comforting to eat. Daniella always loved the Cabbage Stew, and it is so easy to make. I typically set it into my crock pot in the evening and leave it cooking overnight. It only takes me 15-20 minutes to prep, and we have food for next few days. It is perfect for Daniella to take to school as a lunch food also, so a win for me.
Chicken Cabbage Stew
A fresh, comforting, Ukrainian-inspired gluten free recipe, perfect for Keto, Paleo and other healthy lifestyles.
- Fry the onion in 1 table spoons of the Avocado Oil until the onion is gold in color, add ground chicken breast and fry in a pan along with onion, mixing constantly to avoid formation of big chunks.
- Add 1 table spoon of the Avocado Oil to the bottom of the Crock-Pot , turn it on.
- Chop the cabbage an add it to the Crock-Pot , add spices, Marinara Sauce and mix well.
- Add chicken and onions over the top.
- Cook on “Low” for 6 hours, mixing well every hour for first few hours.
Nutritional Data per Serving
- Calories: 95.5 kCal
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Total Carbs: 9.5 g
- Net Carbs: 6.5 g
- Protein: 12.5 g
Enjoy your Chicken Cabbage Stew, If you like my recipe, please share my site, I’ll be working hard to bring you more content shortly.