It has been about 3 weeks since I started my blog – Yes, times flies when you are having fun 🙂 I really enjoy reading your comments and especially receiving the pictures of the dishes you made following my recipes 🙂 I want to thank you all for that 🙂
So, today I have decided again to make a Keto friendly (and of course gluten free) meal. My friend Elvira just started the ketogenic diet and she has been doing really good, so I decided to join her on that journey by making some keto meals that are quick, easy to make, but most important DELICIOUS!!!
Cheesy Enchilada Stuffed Peppers
A fresh, hearty, Mexican-inspired gluten free recipe, perfect for Keto and other healthy lifestyles.
- Fry the onion in 2 tea spoons of avocado oil until the onion is gold in color, and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the beef with taco mix, salsa, salt and garlic powder and fry in a pan along with 2 tea spoons of avocado oil, mixing constantly to avoid formation of big chunks.
- Add all the meat, fried onion and cilantro and mix well.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture and top it with shredded cheese. close the peppers with their top cover and place on baking tray.
- Bake on 350º F for 2 hours
Enjoy your Cheesy Enchilada Stuffed Peppers, If you like my recipe, please share my site, I’ll be working hard to bring you more content shortly.