I am back with this delicious breakfast treat 🙂
The biggest problem both me and my husband have is luck of time in the morning, which leads often to skipping our breakfast just because we either didn’t have the time to prepare it, or didn’t have the time to eat it. Which leads to snacking a lot instead of having healthy meals. I am sure many of you can relate to that 🙂
So, my goal was to make something that will taste good, yet healthy! Something I can prepare ahead of time and refrigerate, and then just grab one, warm it up and eat it on the go… hmmm, was I asking for too much – LOL? Not at all…follow that recipe and you will see it yourself 🙂
- Spinach – 2 cups of fresh chopped small
- Smoked Turkey Sausage – 1 cup sausage chopped small
- Goat Cheese – 1/2 cup chopped small
- Eggs – 12 medium
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sriracha Hot Sauce – few drops for each muffin ( depends how hot you like it…)
Distribute the spinach evenly between the cups of the Muffin Pan. Distribute the goat cheese and then the sausage.
For each muffin break 2 eggs and whisk them in a small bowl and add all the spices and the Sriracha sauce. Pour the egg mix on top of the muffin filler. Continue doing the same with the remaining 10 eggs.
Warm up the oven to 375º F and bake for 35-40 minutes.