Hi guys, this time i decided to introduce you to Chili!
This is my husband’s recipe, and we have been cooking it for a long time and with the Instant Pot it is so much easier and quicker that we make it more often.
This Chili recipe is a HIT and my husband was even awarded for having the best Chili at his cook out at work.
- Ground Chicken – 2 lb
- Onion – 1 large yellow chopped to cubes
- Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies – 3 cans
- Salsa – Thick & Chunky – 1 jar of mild or medium
- Pinto Beans – 1 can
- Honey Chipotle Baked Beans – 2 cans -smokey flavor
- Corn – 1 can
- Garbanzo Beans – 1 can
- Garlic Powder – 1 tea spoon of
- Ginger – 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin – 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt – 2 tea spoon
- Taco Seasoning – 4 tea spoon
- Avocado Oil – 4 table spoons
Add the ground chicken and stir to separate, so the meat doesn’t clump up and looks like a taco meat. Add all the spices and continue steering.
Cook for additional few minutes and than add the jar of diced tomatoes. Then add all the beans and the corn and steer again. Next add the salsa and steer again.
Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to chili setting for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can enjoy it with some shredded cheese on top along with sour cream.
If you like my recipe, please share my site, I’ll be working hard to bring you more content shortly.